Strategic advice on nutritional products
EAS to offer tailored advice at Vitafoods Europe
2 May 2012
International food policy experts EAS will once again be offering functional food and food supplement companies free one-on-one tailored regulatory advice sessions at this year’s Vitafoods Europe event.
Taking place on 22-24 May in Geneva, Switzerland, the event will see experts from EAS on hand to give guidance on the regulatory compliance of individual product formulas, labelling and claims in Europe.
Each one-on-one session will last 20 minutes and can be booked in advance on the Vitafoods Europe website.
“Manufacturers face challenges when marketing products in Europe because of the regulatory complexities – what’s harmonised across all 27 Member States and what is not,” said EAS Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Manager Efi Leontopoulou. “Our advice sessions offer companies the regulatory advice they need to ensure a successful regulatory strategy for marketing in the EU – one that overcomes the challenges and maximizes the opportunities within food regulation.”
Vitafoods Europe is the annual meeting place for the nutraceuticals, food supplements, functional foods and the functional drinks industries. The exhibition will feature some of the world's leading suppliers of nutraceutical ingredients and raw materials.
For more information about Vitafoods Europe click here and to book an EAS advisory session click here.
Visit the EAS experts at stand no. 2471.
Download the full press release here
Notes to Editors:
- EAS provides strategic advice on international regulation on food and nutritional products. It provides companies with regulatory and strategic advice for the marketing and approval of their products in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- EAS also advises governments, trade associations and companies on the impact of global policy.
- EAS has offices in Argentina, Belgium, Italy and Singapore.
- For more information on EAS Europe contact EAS, 50 Rue de l’Association, 1000 Brussels, tel.: (+32) 2 218 14 70, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eas.eu.
- For information on EAS Asia contact EAS Strategic Advice Pte Ltd, 3 Killiney Road, 07- 04 Winsland House I, Singapore 239519, tel: (+65) 68 38 12 70, email: email@example.com or visit www.eas.asia.
- For more information on EAS Latin America contact EAS América Latina S. A., Calle Lola Mora, 421 - 5th floor - No. 502, 1107 Buenos Aires, tel: (+54) 11 524 584 95, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eas-americalatina.com